Call for Interships Applications:
Albanian Investment Council Secretariat is looking for passionate, friendly and hard-working interns who would like to gain some professional experience in the business market.
About our Intership Program:
We are offering everyone who is interested in business, economics, law, informatics or other related fields the opportunity to work in Albanian IC Secretariat Offices. Our main objective is to provide interns with real work experience to enrich their academic experience. You will be in charge of your own project and free to pursue it according to your own work schedule. You are free to work at our offices or everywhere you want, as long as you have a computer and internet access. Added, there will be someone from the IC Secretariat Offices who will guide and advise you in accordance with your needs through out all intership period.
Would you like to:
– Assist on drafting and preparing official documents
– Work on web-presentation
– Research and write documents
– Support meetings and take notes
– Support his/her supervisor in relevant works of the section
– be part of a young, motivated and professional team for 2 months?
If yes, then are you :
- 18-30 years old,
- enrolled in a University, either completed a Bachelor Program, or studying towards a Masters or PhD degree,
- have basic computer knowledge (Office Package),
- good at spoken and written English?
Every intern will get a Certificate of Appreciation at the end of their intership period.
Then you are the one we are looking for!
Please send your CV at : [email protected]
All the selected applicants will be notified by email.
Note: The student must be discreet and keep confidential any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship and may not publish any documents based on such information.